Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Bull and The Shit of the World's Mind



Most us would agree that there was a time in our lives that we felt MISUNDERSTOOD AND MISTREATED. It can be when we're in school or even at our own home. 

Most of us felt like CRAP. Because we let them made us feel that way. We let them made us into a “nobody-gives-a-shit-about-what-i-feel-because-i-am-failure” person.

We may even have thought that we will never be enough and no matter what we do no one will truly accept us. Some of us found a way to “defend” ourselves against this situation; looking out for my own. Most of us had this way of thinking that the “fittest” is the one who will “survive” but, I say NO to this.

Why?

If that really is the case, NO ONE WILL SURVIVE. For no one is TRULY “FIT” TO SURVIVE.

We may think that this person or that person or that he is or that she is better than anyone and that this or that or he or she is able to “survive” the world we live in but, the truth is we will NEVER TRULY KNOW.

A person may seem strong, smart, clever, skilled, influential, and etc. But A PERSON IS JUST A HUMAN BEING. That person we think who is the best or the most awesome ever can be just a little kid inside.

Every one of us have strengths and weaknesses. It’s up to us to find it and nurture it. But the sad truth is that, most of us thought that it is by being “THE BEST”.

We always classify the world with the BEST and the WEAK. We were the ones responsible for having to think that there is always a qualification for being a HUMAN BEING. That it’s either “I’m a loser or a self-absorbed jerk that get’s everything I want without any effort” and that the “reality” is that NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING UNLESS IT’S FOR THEIR OWN GAIN.

Well, here something every one of us has to ponder…

What did I ever do to be in this situation?
What made them hate my guts?
What do I do that’s enough for them to see I’m worth it?
Why did I fail?
Why did they leave me?
Why did I ever feel like this?
WHY DID I EVER LET THEM MADE FEEL LIKE A CRAP WHEN I KNOW I AM NOT?
WHY DO I THINK THAT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ME?
WHY DID I EVER COMPARE MYSELF TO THEM?

We were the ones who made ourselves compare it to others and feel like a crap about it because of our egos and prides.
We were the ones who made a mistake for them not to trust us.
We were the ones who are responsible for our actions and not them.
We were the ones who acted on our own will, nobody forced us.
We were the ones who let go.
We were the ones who first hated and criticized ourselves.
We were the ones who made us think and feel like a crap and we let them see us that way. We let ourselves self-destruct.

EVERYONE GIVES A SHIT, WE WERE JUST TOO STUBBORN FOR ASKING MORE THAN WHAT THEY COULD GIVE.

But the truth that nobody really understands is that there is always someone who will never fail to understand us and that is HIM. So the next time we tell ourselves “I am not of worth” just look above and remember what he said “IF THE WORLD HATES YOU, REMEMBER THAT IT HATED ME FIRST.” 


YenPating18 © 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment